Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
kendo38
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

help please! existing customer upgrade to *totally unlimited* bt infinity

I currently have Infinity 2, which was bought in 2012. I am trying to upgrade this to be 'Totally Unlimited' - i.e. to remove the traffic management restrictions which are in place for my current product.

According to this post (http://community.bt.com/t5/BT-Infinity/Introducing-Totally-Unlimited-Broadband-from-BT/td-p/764984), existing customers can request to be upgraded to the new product. I'm trying to do this, but I'm really struggling to figure out how...

The guys in the call centres have transferred me between them more times than I can remember, but ultimately they don't seem to be able to help - or at least I've not been transferred to the right team yet!

Can anyone point me in the right direction of who to contact to help with this?

Thanks
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: help please! existing customer upgrade to *totally unlimited* bt infinity

The mods have helped others so when they read your post they will assist you

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 4

Hi kendo38,

Welcome to the Forum and thanks for posting. I can help with this for you if you wish. Drop me an email with the details. You'll find the "contact us" form in the about me section of my profile. Once I have the details we'll take it from there.

Cheers

David

Community ModeratorDaveM
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
kendo38
Beginner
Message 4 of 4

Thanks David, I've dropped you an email on this.
0 Ratings