cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mushka
Contributor
Message 51 of 80

Re: help please

there must be something wrong, as you see above my dl speed is higher than my ip profile, ray dorset said last week its odd my speed is higher than my profile

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 52 of 80

It usually means the router has failed to update the IP profile with the sync speed.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
If you found this post helpful, please click on the star on the left
If not, I'll try again 🙂
0 Ratings
mushka
Contributor
Message 53 of 80

i have had this hh3 router since november 2011

0 Ratings
mushka
Contributor
Message 54 of 80

november 2011 i got bt infinity speed was 38 d 8 up afew months later april 2012 got free upgrade to 80-20  

speed i was getting afew weeks after,, i had this speed for nearly 2 years,, then i had a problem as speed and ip dropped, mod deals with it and ip was 75 sorted,, a few months later router kept restarting it self on a friday for around 5 - 6 weeks, after that ip went to 71 speed and connection was fine,, then on 2nd jan 2015 router restarted and speed dropped,, in the event log it says  18.16 02 jan reboot from bt agent,,

0 Ratings
Highlighted
mushka
Contributor
Message 55 of 80

its been 21 days now and ip profile has not raised above 60.3,,  speed tests are 58 - 59 down and 14 - 15 up,  it looks like my speed has been capped at 60.3, 

0 Ratings
mushka
Contributor
Message 56 of 80

how do i find out when my contract runs out ?  im paying £32 a month for 60mb my speed can go higher but the dlm or bt have capped my speed to 60mb, also phoned bt and there is no fault on my line

0 Ratings
mushka
Contributor
Message 57 of 80

i notice no mods get directed here to my post,,,   go on bt on facebook  loads of people complaining on there  about this company **bleep** cant wait to get out of this rippof contract  £18.99  line rental  and £32.50  a month internet  rip offs  not getting what i had 12 months a go,,   full of people who cant speak english 

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 58 of 80

the mods only post there contact link by invite no one directs them here as we are like you customers and trying to help you with unfortunately very little information line conditions do change and I think that is your problem in which case there is noting that can be done even changing providers will not resolve the problem
0 Ratings
Sage
Sage
Message 59 of 80

@mushka wrote:

how do i find out when my contract runs out ?  im paying £32 a month for 60mb my speed can go higher but the dlm or bt have capped my speed to 60mb, also phoned bt and there is no fault on my line

You already posted earlier that your contract runs out in July.

0 Ratings
mushka
Contributor
Message 60 of 80

i ment the actual date,, because you have to give 30 days notice 

0 Ratings