cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
james11950
Message 1 of 3

hh5

The reason for this message is my hh5 has lost its connection for the 4th time in two weeks . 22:25 tonight 1:10 last night 20:00 last Tuesday and 16:00 the previous Sunday .Twice the broadband sign was red the other two the light was solid orange then all the times the light flashed orange for up to four minutes it turned blue .I have reported this fault twice before each time i was told there had been a problem in the external system , After the helpdesk tested every thing a hard reset was done and for for a number of months everything was working fine  .But now it has happened again .We have been informed a software upgrade has fixed the problem have i missed it

james11950

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
rarmitage124
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 3

Re: hh5

Have a look here if you want to find out what firmware you have:

http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/13073/~/how-can-i-check-the-firmware-version-on-my-bt...

Post back if this hasn't helped you:)

If my post has been useful, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If I have answered your question correctly please let me know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution' Thanks
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 3

Re: hh5

you can't tell from the firmware if you have had the fix applied as the firmware number or date never changed.  it was only for HH5a so check to see if HH5a or b

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings