Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

hi everyone infinity activated today my speed results

download - 30.73 mbs

upload - 9.03 mbs

ping - 39ms

Delighted to have infinity & be part of the BT family & welcome to you all of course!

mark

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: hi everyone infinity activated today my speed results

Welcome. Nice to have good news for a change, second one today!!

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Hi mate

thanks give it a few days to settle then will know for sure. the test was done on oolkla sppedtest based on wireless 

result. just one qustion in the box with the router was a cat5 ethernet cable what  shpuld i connect this to?

regards

mark

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 6

A laptop or PC if you don't want to use wireless. You can use any of the yellow LAN ports.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

hi mate

thanks again i was thinking more my sky hd box to router if it will work my set up is as follows hh5 on tv unit next to sky hd box then underneath is ps3 also connected to hh5 anf finally homeplug adaptor connected to hh5 all using standard yellow ethernet cables. was thinking of changing all to cat5 if it will make a difference.
regards
mark
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 6

I would keep the router as far from tv as you can to avaoid interference  you can connect the sky box to router with ethernet/cat 5  if you also connect the phone cable for sky remember if you do not have an SSFP then you need to use a filter

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings