cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
longshot
Message 1 of 2

home hub 6 BT wifi problems

Problem with BT home hub 6

The BT wifi status is set to active, yet I have not set that to active, now I turned my own wifi of altogether because of connection issues as soon as an update is done, the factory reset default works fine even the bt wifi status is set right... to not active... until the hub gets an update.

As soon as the BT wifi is active I get problems with home wifi access hence I turned the hub wifi off and I am using a wifi only router plugged into an RJ45 socket on home hub as the home hub 6 wifi is just not reliable and there seems to be a problem with PCs connected via RJ45 getting IPs correctly, I have had to assign static IPs which is a bind when multiple devices are concerned, again with the BT wifi set to not active all these problems disappear, but I am unable to set this to not active...

and nope i have not set this to active via myBT

longshot

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: home hub 6 BT wifi problems

Hi @longshot,

When did you opt out of BT WiFi? It can take up to 28 days for the hub to stop broadcasting the BT WiFi.

If you opted out more than 28 days ago, I'll be able to take a look at this for you. You can send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings