Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shamus1
Expert
Message 171 of 198

Re: low speeds starting again.

Go to solution

i wished that you never did what ever you ordered on my line things were getting very nearly back to normal after last engineer visit and i was having good speeds and things felt better but now im getting slower speeds again and lower sync rate and i suspect ive been put on a high interleave profile and i wish for whatever has been changed to be put back as it was which i suspect was on fast profile.i just want it put back to what it should be .i was on last engineer visit put on a new line pair from my house and dlm had been reset and line was training up well but now this has been done which should not of been as i did tell stephanie things were getting better but without consulting me first you had this done.Screenshot (67).png

0 Ratings
shamus1
Expert
Message 172 of 198

Go to solution

now for the first time in 4 days the noise margins have started playing up again?

Screenshot (68).png

0 Ratings
shamus1
Expert
Message 173 of 198

Go to solution

now margins gone back up

Screenshot (69).png

0 Ratings
Message 174 of 198

Go to solution

Hi @shamus1,

The change can take a few days to stabilise. I've been checking your interleaving and it's marked as low.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
shamus1
Expert
Message 175 of 198

Go to solution

hi daniel what did you order for my broadband?

0 Ratings
Message 176 of 198

Go to solution

Hi @shamus1,

I'll send you a private message explaining what was ordered.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
shamus1
Expert
Message 177 of 198

Go to solution

have been doing some more research and the screen shots i showed of my friends  connection  showed a connection speed of 50 and dsl checker showed them to have available 49.2 this was at the time i checked their stats and now dsl checker shows 27.1 and they are on same cabinet as me and live just up the rd,i have done dsl checker on other houses on the same street as my friends and theres also is now stating 27.1 so something is going on with the cabinet we are connected to.

my friends stats from the other day and dsl checker now which i state are on same cab as me.

Screenshot (77).pngfriends router statsScreenshot (76)_LI.jpgdsl checker

0 Ratings
shamus1
Expert
Message 178 of 198

Go to solution

why would dsl checker have dropped other peoples available speeds  from 49.2 to 27.1 on the cab im on?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
shamus1
Expert
Message 179 of 198

Go to solution

i asked my friend to run a speedtest and they got 2.6 so im going to have another look at their router stats and find out their connection speeds,im getting more and more convinced my problem is the cab the same as my friend and this is more widespread than my house will keep mods updated,

0 Ratings
shamus1
Expert
Message 180 of 198

Go to solution

problem still there and have tried another hub 6 and still doing its thing in the evening

8.29pm

Screenshot (93).png

0 Ratings