Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sage
Sage
Message 161 of 198

Re: low speeds starting again.

Go to solution

Well they look better (not perfect), is the last seped test posted with a wired connection?

0 Ratings
shamus1
Expert
Message 162 of 198

Go to solution

yes wired test,they did a lift and shift but it seems my max attainable has dropped it used to be 50 plus,you can see when somethings not right pages slow loading etc but in the daytime this is a new thing,there was a capacity problem here and they added more capacity which didnt fix my problem.

0 Ratings
Sage
Sage
Message 163 of 198

Go to solution

@StephanieG will get back to you and get it sorted out eventually....

0 Ratings
shamus1
Expert
Message 164 of 198

Go to solution

for mod stephanie, engineer came today noise margins were running at 3db he tested and said the errors on the line were not good and the line doesnt like 3db so he spoke to wholesale and they looked at the line moving the noise margin up until it got to 6 db then errors on the line went right down to normal,so he got that fixed at 6db and said it wont drop below 6db again and cause the errors again,i said to him are you sure it wont drop below 6db again and he assured me it cant and low and behold the time came tonight and here we go again?

Screenshot (13).png

0 Ratings
Message 165 of 198

Go to solution

Hi @shamus1,

Thank you for posting back. @StephanieG is in the office later on this morning and will follow up with you then.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
shamus1
Expert
Message 166 of 198

Go to solution

disconnected this morning with a lower speed connection,which is below my guaranteed,i told the engineer yesterday that this was all tried before and didnt work and now getting worse .

Screenshot (23).png

0 Ratings
shamus1
Expert
Message 167 of 198

Go to solution

for mod stephanie,been doing a bit of digging and managed to get some router stats of my friends broadband just up the road from me,they are connected to the same cabinet as me and are further than me from it and how there stats look is how mine used to be before problems started, 

this is my friends stats

IMG-20180527-WA0000.jpg

0 Ratings
shamus1
Expert
Message 168 of 198

Go to solution

heres mine

Screenshot (24).png

0 Ratings
Message 169 of 198

Go to solution

Hey @shamus1,

As you may be aware, @StephanieG is off for the next two weeks.

I've placed an order with my suppliers to try and improve your service. It's due to complete tomorrow. I'll check it on Thursday to see if there has been any sign of an improvement and update you.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
shamus1
Expert
Message 170 of 198

Go to solution
What have you asked them to do
0 Ratings