Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 21 of 59

Re: Plz Help :(

Go to solution

the page wont open been stuck like this for the last few min.  this is what most of the sites are doing and this is on edge and chrome aswell as on my wifes pcUntitled.png

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 22 of 59

Go to solution

got it working took almost 10 min to get it to go

Capture.PNG

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 23 of 59

Go to solution
it does not look like a broadband problem as you are accessing some web pages i would start by checking your web browser settings
0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 24 of 59

Go to solution

Its a new load of windows 10, chrome and edge i doubt its a browser issue, besides my wifes pc is doing the same thing and half my online games are not working which has nothing to do with my browser.......i Give up going to cancel today, been with Bt for 2 weeks and the service right from the begining has been **bleep** took me three weeks to ge tthe equipment and 8 phone calls later.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 25 of 59

Go to solution

speeds ahve dropped to day not that it matters .........

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/5112767661  must be a browser or pc issue 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 26 of 59

Go to solution
You won't be able to cancel without penalty charges as there doesn't seem to be an issue on the BT network.
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 27 of 59

Go to solution

does seems to be but something is up, take my pc to my friends house everything works fine, connect back on bt nothing works on two different machines. If you read all the troubleshooting i have done i have eliminated any possible issues on my side besides the router. going to buy a new one today and if its that i want a refund from BT

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 28 of 59

Go to solution

sorry but this sums up your chance of a refund  flying pig.png

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 29 of 59

Go to solution

@Arkanis36 wrote:

does seems to be but something is up, take my pc to my friends house everything works fine, connect back on bt nothing works on two different machines. If you read all the troubleshooting i have done i have eliminated any possible issues on my side besides the router. going to buy a new one today and if its that i want a refund from BT

Presumably if you expect BT to refund you for a new router you will already have reported a fault to BT and given them a chance to sort out the problem and if it is a faulty Homehub, replace the one you have or are you just hoping that BT will hand out a refund. If you are, you will have absolutely no chance of getting any sort of refund even if a new router fixes the problem.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 30 of 59

Go to solution

bt parental controls on? i know from experiance they stop both netflix and nowtv from working properly

0 Ratings