cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

moving house and some questions

Go to solution

Hi, so I may be moving house and it appears the property I'll be moving to doesn't have a FTTP connection installed but yet the current tenants said Openreach were out very recently (past month or two) is there any way to check and see if the full fibre service will be avialable when moving? Already done various speed checks on the new postcode and it really don't look good for me 😞

Apologies if this is posted in the wrong area of this forum but I am currently a BT Full Fibre 900 customer.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: moving house and some questions

Go to solution

if you know current tenants phone number use that otherwise use address  and post results  remember remove phone number/address

https://www.broadbandchecker.btwholesale.com/#/ADSL

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

SUBZER0GAMER_0-1628080586196.png

This is what I get from looking at the new address. I do see FTTP on demand option there. What is the difference between that and what I have just now?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

FTTPoD is a business product and not residential unless you have £1000s to spend

you can get FTTC with expected range 53/40mb

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

ouch, ok thanks for confirming what I feared 😞

0 Ratings