cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Distinguished Guru
Message 31 of 39

Re: my day.

Yeah, that beats talking to India. So does banging your head against a wall...
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
If you found this post helpful, please click on the star on the left
If not, I'll try again 🙂
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 32 of 39

never tried the last idea  sounds painful

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Damian99
Aspiring Expert
Message 33 of 39

@John I know its a forum but did you not sense a tad of sarcasm in what i put??

Whoooosh

0 Ratings
Enigma123
Expert
Message 34 of 39

Why should the forum be the last resort? BT India have no technical idea of the BT product! And the exchange fault gets really especially when its the 5th time you are told that. I must admit when i had problems with speed on my line BT where good at looking into it well after the fact that i didn't pay for infinity for 5months until they got it sorted they are highly motivated when money or lack of money is involved. OP i feel for you but BT respond a lot faster to money than a customer compliant! As has been mentioned before the Tech/script centre needs to come back to the uk, in a couple of weeks time i won't have to deal with the script centre ever again. Ive never had as bad ISP tech ever and constanly lie!
0 Ratings
SteveP23
Contributor
Message 35 of 39

Nice article re BT in todays Guardian Money section.

rob590
Beginner
Message 36 of 39

Every time I have had phone lines for business and my personal ones I have used bt. This is a point where I will go elsewhere.
0 Ratings
Enigma123
Expert
Message 37 of 39

SteveP23 if it was the article about the family yes it was a very good read i've had that contract thing tried to be used on me twice. First one we worked out a deal in my favour the second one i had had enough no matter what the deal was not interested. But that article is a good read thank you!
0 Ratings
SteveP23
Contributor
Message 38 of 39

I realise that internet forums and help forums generally tend to focus on the more negative side of things.....we humans tend to make noise when we are unhappy rather than giving praise when it is due.  

It would be interesting to know the actual numbers of people unhappy with their service from BT, Infinity, Openreach etc.

From BT website:  HH4 -  Our best ever router

Only BT's new Home Hub 4 has smart dual-band technology, for our most reliable wireless connection for all your devices.

From inside HH3 box - Unbeatable Wireless connection.

From the many phone conversations I've had with India etc: You are getting 38 to your door...the wireless is never going to be as good and we have no idea why it disconnects or falls over or drops away to nearly nothing.

To be fair I now have a direct contact for BT and the chap is clearly doing his best.......at the moment this involves me buying a Netgear Router in the hope that it allows me a wireless connection more than three feet from it!

How much does it take before a company like this actually sits up and takes notice or is taken to task with regards to its service.  We as consumers seem to be completely at the mercy of the convoluted lines of communication that BT have set up.

Anyhow Sunday rant over 😉

0 Ratings
rob590
Beginner
Message 39 of 39

Still no internet....

0 Ratings