cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 11 of 31

Re: new customer

Hi @stomper1, I'm sorry to see you're having problems with your broadband speed at peak times. I've checked the Bradwell Abbey exchange and can't see any reported congestion issues however the congestion may be at the SVLAN and this is not necessarily located in your local exchange.

I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch with the moderation team and we'll be happy to look into this for you.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 31

hi neil0
ive rang the faults department when the speed drop and they told me they can see a fault on the line , have told me its a good distance from the home but not stated what the fault is ,could SVLAN be near my local cabinet
cheers kevin
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Sage
Message 13 of 31

Just reply to the PM you get.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 14 of 31

Hi @stomper1, thanks for the update.

No it's part of the core network so if the faults team have detected a problem on the line then it won't be an SVLAN issue. The diagnostic checks the faults helpdesk carry out do check the congestion reports now so if this was the problem then it should have been picked up when they tested it. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 15 of 31

hi 

been told by bt this will be fixed by the 20th, ive have my fingers crossed

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 16 of 31

Did you take up mod offer of help?

who told you would be fixed by tomorrow - CS?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 17 of 31

hi imjolly
ive just replied to the mod/Neil with all my info
that was the date 20th they gave me a few days ago when I was talking to bt, wont be surprise if it still the same tho

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 18 of 31

as off the 20th still no repair, but bt keep closing the fault tickets down like they have sorted the problem out

at the moment my internet is very slow but I tried to down load a game on the ps4 for my son which left me with a super fast download on speed tester of 1.5mps2020-03-21 (2).png

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Sage
Message 19 of 31

Wait for one of the mods to get back to you.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 20 of 31

should had a call from the complaint today ,but i totally understand with whats going on around the world 

just uploading this for them to see at a later date

2020-03-25 (2).png

0 Ratings