Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 21 of 30

Re: no fibre yet available and live right by cabinet

You can contact Openreach via this form https://www.formwize.com/run/survey3.cfm?id=7214&embed if you get an automated answer keep re-submitting until you get a human response.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 22 of 30

ive sent them three times an e mail using that and just keep getting an automated reply this is ludicrous is there nothing the mods can do to help ?
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 23 of 30

Hopefully one of the mods will pick up the thread.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 24 of 30

Hi @GSM and thanks for posting.

I'm sorry you're having problems getting an Infinity order placed. @licquorice is correct in that you're best bet would be to keep submitting the web form but I'll be happy to help if you wish. Can you please drop me over an email with your details? You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile. We're very busy at present so it's taking longer than expected to reply but once you submit the details we'll get to you in turn.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 25 of 30

Hi @GSM

I tried calling you this evening and I left you a message on your mobile number.

I just wanted to let you know that I have picked up your case.  It's going to take a few days to get this properly look into.  I will call you in a few days time with the next update.  I'll send you an SMS again as I have done today just to let you know it's me that's calling.

I'll catch up with you again soon.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 26 of 30

Hi Robbie sorry couldn't get the call of you give me a call back tomorrow morning before 11 or in the afternoon evening after 4 please. I really hope that this can be sorted out and I can get this fibre ordered
0 Ratings
Sage
Message 27 of 30

There's no point in @RobbieMac ringing you tomorrow as he will have no more info than what he has posted.

You now know he is looking into your case and will have an answer for you in a few days with the result. Once he has resolved the problem he will contact you.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 28 of 30

apologies I was just replying to the message that I had received on my mobile asking me about a convenient time to call me back as I missed Robbies call my apologies
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 29 of 30

Hi @GSM

Thanks for posting back and no need to apologise.

I'll come back to you again in a few days as agreed Smiley Happy

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 30 of 30

Hi Robbie sorry but just to update you Openreach sent me the following Email yet nothing has changed in their webpage still shows your line may be too long, yet they say I can order it but BT say no maybe this will help. This is their E mail :-
Thank you for contacting us about fibre.

I've had a look at this for you and can see the cabinet which serves you 14 of the CONGLETON exchange is fibre enabled and ready for you to place an order with your chosen service provider (SP).

Please visit our website for details of SPs who offer fibre products to their customers.

https://www.homeandwork.openreach.co.uk/fibre-broadband/superfast-fibre/buy

Best wishes

Gaurav

Fibre Enquiry Team
0 Ratings