cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
outy
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 8

orange solid light solid orange b

Hi it seems my hh has decided I don't have my bb activate yet which is odd as I've had infinity 2 for 2 years now. Bb Checker says no issues found SURE.
0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
outy
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 8

Re: orange solid light solid orange b

Reset buttoned it and now its back wtf was that about anyone read anything about that? It didn't do its constant cycle like it usually does just stayed orange on orange til the reset?
0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 8

was there a firmware update?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
outy
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 8

No idea haven't checked it yet I tend to avoid looking at stats now as I become obsessed with them stupid ocd.i will check your
0 Ratings
outy
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 8

Oops finger slipped ignore the your lol.
0 Ratings
outy
Aspiring Expert
Message 6 of 8

So I had a look and it hasn't been updated and the hub doesn't even reckon it dropped no record of it, nothing in wan system or anywhere else I have no clue as to why it was orange this Morning.last DC was 22dec noticed it was down 5 times between 19th and 22dec but all good til today.so odd any ideas?
0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 8

not really  orange is 'no internet connection' according to BT

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
outy
Aspiring Expert
Message 8 of 8

Makes it even weirder then that the hub didn't even notice it went down.perhaps it had trouble getting a new ip so got "stuck" on orange light that sound feasible?
0 Ratings