Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
phatdang
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

order confirmed but not confirmed?

Hi,

I placed a order but everything got messed up, as my billing and delivery address is different BT decided that i wanted a new line and bt infinity at my old address. This was amended but then i heard nothing from BT. I called up multiple time to find out my order was in a automated system and not picked up therefore cancelled.

I placed another other, got my email confirmation. Once again i heard nothing, i contacted BT, they said it was not submitted every though i got a confirmation email.

I placed a order for the third time talking to a agent on their live chat for them to verify that my order will go through. He said that is fine. Placed the order, he now says it takes 24 hours to show up on the system, not upto but an 24-48 hours. I told him this information was incorrect as i was contacted before within less than 10 hours. 

Can i ask what is going on and why my order is never processed. This is my last try then i am off to virgin, i dont have time to be messing around.

Thanks.

Phat

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: order confirmed but not confirmed?

Hi phatdang,

Welcome to the Forum and thanks for posting. I can look into this for you if you wish. Drop me an email with the details. You'll find the "contact us" form in the about me section of my profile. Once I have the details we'll take it from there.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings