cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

"Add a SIM card" question

Go to solution

On the Halo For Business page, when ordering a package, there is a "Add a SIM card" option.  Is that the sim for the Halo router, or does it mean for a mobile phone?

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: "Add a SIM card" question

Go to solution

Dunno mate. You might wish to post the question here:

Home - BT Business Community Forum

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

This has been marked as the solution but it's not the solution as I have looked through the business and the vast majority of perfectly valid posts never get a reply even when they are weeks old.  Basically the business forum is dead.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

If it was a residential account we can help, we know all about the terms and conditions along with the products available.
BT Business is different, with residential you order Halo you get everything you need, so no need to add anything extra, business might be different, maybe you have to select the sim and data you would require.

Guessing won't help, with business accounts you don't get the luxury consumers do with a cooling off period, so if you add something you don't need, you could be stuck with it.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

I know.  It was good of Carlusha to try and help.  It *should* have been the solution!   The dead forums really don't warm me to getting one of their packages though!  Especially as when you phone their sales team you get contradictory answers from different agents, then you especially could do with the reassurance of experienced users!

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

My gut tells me it's an extra sim card with a new number, not designed to support Halo but I'm honestly guessing.

0 Ratings