cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 13

Re: "Major Service Outage"? What's going on?

Go to solution

@Jonn_C wrote:
Robbie took ownership of my issues and got them both resolved within less than two days.
Thank you, Robbie.

You're welcome @Jonn_C 

I'm glad I could help out and I'm delighted that you're finally back up and running again!  Enjoy and if you have any problems down the line you're more than welcome to post back on here 😁

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 13

Go to solution

Told you they would.😀

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 13

Go to solution

My broadband & phone went off at 00:40 16/09/20

Contacted BT & told it was a major fault but engineers were working on it, with service expected to resume within 2 hours.

All day yesterday & all day today the automated message said the same thing.

Called again & I'm told the fault won't be fixed until 29/09/20 AT THE EARLIEST.

Automated message is still repeating the "2 hours" lie.

I'm then pressurised into starting a new contract (I was NOT informed my old one had expired) in order to be supplied with a "mini hub" to connect until the fault is (maybe) fixed.

I'm single & have been self isolating since march as I care for my 90 yo mother, so losing my internet is an absolute hammer blow (I've borrowed some equipment to boost wifi reception but have to sit in my upstairs spare room, with this small laptop on the windowsill to get a signal).

13 days to fix a major fault smacks of "meh, it's just a small town in rural Cumbria, so why bother..."

0 Ratings