cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

"My BT" Website won't give correct information if you are a Fibre to the Home customer

This issue has been going on for over 5 years and whenever I speak to BT they say "we are working on the problem" but nothing seems to be happening.

If you are a Fibre to the Home customer the BT website blocks customer information and does not allow the BT customer to see broadband deals.  When you look at your landline information then the BT Website says you haven't got a landline (even when you have!).  Some of the "My BT" functions are incorrect and many of the "add ons" (e.g.  block junk calls) do not work.

I use the BT Virus Protect option and I keep getting a message to say my "McAfee licence is about to expire".  When I log onto "My BT" it doesn't allow me to view the Virus protect.

With Covid-19 we are not supposed to phone BT Customer Service so I am stuck.

Can anyone find out from BT what is going on and when Fibre to the Home customers will receive the same service other BT customers receive ?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: "My BT" Website won't give correct information if you are a Fibre to the Home customer

Ring either the FTTP team 0800 587 4787 or the options team 0800 800 030

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: "My BT" Website won't give correct information if you are a Fibre to the Home customer

@MS_Lancaster, Fibre to the Home customers should be able to manage your services in MyBT without an issue if it has been set up correctly.  It sounds like your telephone number has not been associated to the BT ID and this is something we can fix. I'll message you in a moment so you can raise this with the moderation team. 

0 Ratings