cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

slow broadband

Go to solution

on the last 2 days my fibre halo 1 broadband download speed has dropped from around 70Mbps to around 10Mbps today its at 9.2Mbps any suggestions looking for help to fix this problem any ideas ? i have home hub 5

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: slow broadband

Go to solution

@lesterlad 

Is there any noise on your phone calls? Dial 17070 and select option 2, there should be no noise between the announcements.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

in order for the forum members to help please can you post the stats from your router (if hub enter 192.168.1.254 in your browser) and if  HH5 then go to troubleshooting then helpdesk 

enter your phone number and post results  remember to delete number   https://www.broadbandchecker.btwholesale.com/#/ADSL

Someone may then be able to offer help/assistance/suggestions to your problem

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

After close inspection of my hub I discover it has a reset option, which I activated and everything is now back to normal (70Mbps). Thanks to everyone for their help

0 Ratings