cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 15

Re: slow connection

your connection time is only 7hrs was that manual reset or hub dropping connection?

apart from that stats look ok

were you using wifi to try speed test?  did you run btspeedtster https://www.speedtest.btwholesale.com/  must be with ethernet connection

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 12 of 15

it was an ethernet test, which is the same as the wifi test. Looks like i'm gonna have to ring them

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 15

Hi @Tyke107 I'm sorry to see you're having issues with your broadband. From the router stats you've posted the upload speed you're getting is 5.8Mbps are you sure this is not a wireless issue? Is it possible for you to post the speed test results so we can take a look at those. 

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 15

spoke to someone at BT and there is some kind of fault so i've gotta put up with it for 3 more days as they monitor it. Then i might something done about it. Think it is a wifi issue due to the more or less non upload speed 

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 15

Hi @Tyke107, can you try refreshing the wireless channel by following the guidance on this link?

0 Ratings