cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

slow speeds on the 900mb package plz HELP

hi just a bit of background i built a new gaming pc and i have a s20 ultra mobile i have ran speed tests on both wifi i get around 200 to 300 mb which dont get me wrong is good but when you are paying for 900 you would like close to that.

I have also tried the pc wired and still only get around 300. I tired ringing BT but after i pick the opitions i get put on to hold i think becasue there is no sound no music nothing i gave up after 10 mins of listening to nothing.

So i hope some one can help me out.

Thanks 

Andrew

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: slow speeds on the 900mb package plz HELP

are you phoning the FTTP TEAM 08005874787

try   https://fast.com/

using ethernet connection

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

The connection speed is to the hub. The speed on connected devices will vary depending on their individual specifications. Even if a PC has a gigabit ethernet card, you probably won't get that at the device due to other bottle necks in the system such as hardrive speed, memory speed and capacity, CPU speed etc etc etc 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

i have tried ethernet still the same speeds

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

its the same speed even if its wired or wifi 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Could be...  Run a speed test through the MyBT App and that should give you your line connection speed or look at your hub stats for the connection/sync speed

0 Ratings