cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sam2
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

slow upload speed

Hi our cabinet was recently upgraded for capacity openreach added another fibre cabinet at the side of the pcp since the new one has gone live our upload speed has dropped from 7.5mbps to 3.6 mbps but download has stayed the same. I thought it was just ours so waited a month to see if the speeds would increase. someone i live 300m from has the same issue upload speeds has dropped is there anyway to increse this as the noise margin etc are still the same. ThanksScreenshot 2019-05-09 at 13.44.26.pngScreenshot 2019-05-09 at 13.43.49.png

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: slow upload speed

Hi @sam2 Welcome back and thanks for posting, I'm sorry to see that you've been having problems with your upload speed.  Your Hub stats show a DSL uptime of 19 hours is your connection dropping out on its own or was that a restart of the Hub?

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
sam2
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Hi Neil0, i rebooted the hub, it was the first time since november just to see if it would improve things. i normally get around 25 days uptime
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

@sam2 No worries, thanks for getting back to me. I'll sent you a Private Message with details on how you can get in contact with the mod team and we'll be happy to get this looked into.

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You