Message 11 of 17

Re: slower speeds

fttp prices not worth it, damn wish i was back in a virgin media area

0 Ratings
nokiaman1978
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 17

just a thought when i error check on bt website it does say i have a slow connection to network, what does this mean

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 13 of 17

@nokiaman1978 wrote:

fttp prices not worth it, damn wish i was back in a virgin media area

I thought not, but you did ask Smiley Wink

If you could follow the instructions regarding congestion, then it may help to establish the cause.

0 Ratings
nokiaman1978
Aspiring Contributor
Message 14 of 17

speed drops

hi after y stats being looked at and everything ok i was advised to post bt wholesale speed tests, im on infinity 2 and used to get 70 mbits plus but now struggle above 60 with it dropping as low as 25 here is a speed test ive just donelow speed.PNG

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 15 of 17

Re: speed drops

from the router stats and dslchecker results you are right at bottom of estimated range.  was btspeedtester done with wired connection?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
nokiaman1978
Aspiring Contributor
Message 16 of 17

Yes wired connection buddy, I can see my green box from window it's only about 100 yards from my house I used to get above 70 so something not right and my speed fluctuates nothing changed my end
0 Ratings
nokiaman1978
Aspiring Contributor
Message 17 of 17

I will note that there is an engineer at the green box every other day doing work on it nd at least twice a week for some reason
0 Ratings