cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

speed again !!!

Age old subject of slow speeds , i have been with many isp prviders Talk Talk,Plusnet,BT (twice) why do they get away with being economical with the truth , i live in a remote area and i am promised "upto" 20mb by all these service providers and invariably it is nowhere near this. The best speed i have recieved is 14mb and currently i am getting between 3mb & 4mb , which means Amazon , Now TV are out of the equation. If internet providers cannot supply a decent speed then why cant thye be honest ? Paying £45 a month for fibre to BT and recieving 3mb is really ridiculous. Even the open reach engineers who have been to my home have admitted due to my location , i would never get anything approaching the promised 20mb. A little clarity and a reflection in the cost to the service BT can supply would be refreshing , but probably not aceeptable to the BT shareholders , is it really just all about the money BT ?

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 2

Re: speed again !!!

can you post stats from your hub  if hh6 then advanced settings then technical log information

unfortunately the dslchecker does not appear to be working at present

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings