cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 41 of 44

Re: speed dropping wifi and wired

Hi picktech,

I'm sorry to see you're having connection problems, please use the 'contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
picktech
Contributor
Message 42 of 44

hi Neilo sorry for delay just got back on Internet i have sent you a brief out line hope it helps

regards picktech

0 Ratings
twok
Aspiring Contributor
Message 43 of 44

I had similar problems - got so fed up I replaced the HH5 with an ASUS DSL-RC86U - I've had a rock solid connection since I purchased it 7 days ago - zero wifi drop outs.
0 Ratings
picktech
Contributor
Message 44 of 44

hi guys, its time to eat humble pie i think, first of all i would like to say thank you to the people on here who run this site, at first i was very frustrated with BT for the poor start ie customer service, since i have posted on here thing have got better to the service i am now getting after the mods took up my plight,  i have had phone calls to see how  my service is going, i have had Dave a great engineer who stuck to his task to find the fault and correct it, and from Dominic who as been on the phone at every stage, what a great team, its just a shame that the people on here have to pull BT out of the quagmire as the do,

once again thanks to you all,  

i do hope it all goes well and i am not putting the cart before the horse, 

kind and warmest regards

picktech

0 Ratings