cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tizz1
Message 1 of 3

superfast fibre unlimited

I have recently changed to superfast unlimited from infinity 2 which i think was too expensive anyway I was promised a speed of 49-50 - 46 gauranteed but its only upto 45 i know its not much but its not what i expected have i just got to put up with it .

I had a online chat and they tested my socket and i had to take the face plate of and try the test socket and there was a fault on the line which they say was fixed then they said split your channels which would make a differance and it did on the 5ghz channel buts still no greater than 45ghzs what will i do just grin and bare it

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: superfast fibre unlimited

post hub stats  if hh6 then advanced settings then technical log information  if hh5 then troubleshooting then helpdesk

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
iniltous
Recognised Expert
Message 3 of 3

Re: superfast fibre unlimited

What speed did you get with Infinity 2 ?, if you got in excess of 55Mb, and are now on a product where 55Mb is the capped limit, then you should get 55Mb, if you never achieved 55Mb primarily due to the distance you are from the cabinet, then arguably Infinity 2 was never the correct product ( unless the better upload speed was important enough to you )
Any 'speed' test you try should be done using a wired not wireless connection, as already stated you need to look at your router connection stats to see what your sync speed is , as that is what any advertised 'speed' refers to
0 Ratings