cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ruari_wales
Message 11 of 14

Re: unable to order FTTP but neighbours can

Yes, apologies, and I’ve put it in the thread title as well (if a mod is listening/reading please change to FTTP) So assuming my neighbour(s) have all had something special done, my premeis is yet to be enabled? Is there a team I can chase? I completed the survey in from your 1st post.

Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 12 of 14

just need to wait on openreach getting back to you.  only openreach will know when or if you home will get FTTP but they do not deal with the public - apart from form you completed

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
JimBach
Beginner
Message 13 of 14

I'm in the same situation as you - in Wales too. Others in my postcode area can order and they are on the same cabinet. Filled in the form and waiting. Very frustrating that they seem to have left out, for whatever reason, my address. I'd just like to talk with someone from Openreach or get them to come and check my property. 

0 Ratings
JimBach
Beginner
Message 14 of 14

I just checked availability after writing this and they're changed me to 'Available'. Wow. I've quickly ordered before they change their minds!