cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Corby21
Message 1 of 4

unable to set up an account as BT ID and internet will be closed ?

The internet is great but the account service is not great on top of that I'm getting for second time a call that my account will be terminated.

1. unable to set up an account with BT ID.

2. had two calls about my internet will be closed Which is very odd as have so far paid the bills on time so this I would like to hear why?

I would like to get those two things sorted out ASAP

Kind regards,

Lars 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: unable to set up an account as BT ID and internet will be closed ?

are you sure this was a call from BT as it sounds llike may other posts which were scam calls

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Hi @Corby21 welcome to the community and thanks for posting, I agree with @imjolly it really sounds like you've been getting scam calls and I'd recommend you report them here www.bt.com/scams.

What issues are you having when trying to set up your BT ID? This bt.com help page explains the steps you need to follow to set up a BT ID.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Corby21
Message 4 of 4

only thing I get. this email ahs been taken also getting when try to recover it that my question and answer does not work anymore for some reason so if a way to reset the whole account? 

So can move one from this as this starts to be a joke.

And thank you for my other issues I did have a feeling it was scam so have reported it.

any way thank you all for your time hope my last issue will be solved soon

thank you

0 Ratings