cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 46

unbelivable ........ beyond belief ·

Go to solution

ive had a poor service since the start of my contract which was February slow speed every evening ,drops less then half the speed, I was told that it was the dslam which was causing it

not only my home but other too ,soon ill be seeing next February 

it annoys me but makes me laugh at the same time when I see the bt adverts on tv saying your get full speed around the house when the cant even get full speed to my house

0 Ratings
45 REPLIES 45
Message 2 of 46

Re: unbelivable ........ beyond belief ·

Go to solution

Run btspeedtester with an Ethernet connection and post results  first when speed is OK and then again when speed low

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 46

Go to solution

done it so many time on here and nothing changed since the install ,

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 46

Go to solution

Your choice   Without the information I doubt you will make any progress which I thought was the reason for posting again. First time BT could not find any congestion problems with your line

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 46

Go to solution

Untitled.png

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 46

Go to solution

The dslchecker confirms you have a great 80/20mb connection being max for fibre 2. It does not give any information about download speed

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 46

Go to solution

plus when I use the bt speedtest checker it just constantly doing the down load speed and doesn't move over to the upload speed 

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 46

Re: unbelivable ........ beyond belief

Go to solution

it dose show the line inpackted

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 46

Re: unbelivable ........ beyond belief

Go to solution

3 miutes testing and it never went over to the upload test3 min.png

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 46