cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 41 of 46

BRe: unbelivable ........ beyond belief ·

Go to solution

Just need to wait for mods getting back to you  they are really busy and taking longer than usual but when your email reaches top of inbox they will contact you and help get download speed fixed

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 42 of 46

Re: BRe: unbelivable ........ beyond belief ·

Go to solution

hi imjolly

I'm relying on mods/and your self's to help me get to the bottom of this cos i know how good my internet is during day time, its just that time window when it so bad i did a speed test on my tv earlier today and just so frustrating when its badWhatsApp Image 2020-11-11 at 16.32.38.jpeg

0 Ratings
Message 43 of 46

Go to solution

Unfortunately there is nothing you can do but wait till your request for mod help gets to top of inbox

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 44 of 46

Go to solution

hi chaps

not sure if the guy who dragging the network is off on hols or my network is looking better, last few days my speed is good, ill keep a eye on it and let you know

0 Ratings
Message 45 of 46

Go to solution

still looking good im so happy at the moment

0 Ratings
Message 46 of 46

Go to solution

thanks to all that as help sort my problem out