Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 15

Re: upgraded broadband to full fibre 900 but speeds very low

@Bobsters1 

Should be in the region of
Download 900mb
Upload 450mb

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Slightly puzzled why you are expecting 450mbps upload 

Package is 910 Download / 110 Upload.

As @Forthay has explained there are others having similar issues but don't expect to get 450mbps upload because it just won't happen.

BT_Top_Packages_May_2020.png

___________________________________________________________________________________________
Say thanks by clicking the Thumbs Up icon. Have I resolved your issue? Click "Mark As Accepted Solution"
0 Ratings
Message 12 of 15

Hi

Yes I know now upload is 110mb or whatever its the 900 download I am now trying to resolve

Many thanks 

Bobbie 

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 15

@busterboy1  corrected to @Bobsters1  after seeing @busterboy1 note On my mistake

@Bobsters1 If you’ve tried everything then it’s time to call the FTTP Team on 0800 587 4787

Be prepared with the details of everything you’ve done, your speed test results including when and don’t take no for an answer.

I hope they can help get this fixed quickly for you.

Message 14 of 15

@Forthay 

I think you should have tagged @Bobsters1  not me.🤣

___________________________________________________________________________________________
Say thanks by clicking the Thumbs Up icon. Have I resolved your issue? Click "Mark As Accepted Solution"
Message 15 of 15

@busterboy1 Sorry my mistake, corrected now. Thank-you for catching it.