cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Slowtrain1
Message 1 of 5

waiting list help

BT cancelled my order an hour after taking it for fibre broadband in my new flat.  They are saying I can only get 11MBps speed. The Asdl checker says "waiting list" against WBC FTTC.   It is the Melrosegate Cab 39. Can I do anything to get it?  

Thanks.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Starwire
Contributor
Message 2 of 5

Re: waiting list help

No, just keep checking as a Port might become available soon or if you’re lucky Openreach might add extra capacity.

I know they have some big project going on at the minute to add additional capacity to thousands of cabs so people can get it without delay.

0 Ratings
Slowtrain1
Message 3 of 5

Thank you. 

Do I have to go on their waiting list or do I have to sign up for the horrendously slow speed and hope it comes on soon.  Will they contact me when it becomes available and offer an upgrade?

0 Ratings
Starwire
Contributor
Message 4 of 5

Personally I’d sign up to ADSL if that’s all you can get at present and regularly check the Wholesale Availability Checker to see if you can order it.

I’m not entirely sure if this waiting list even exists to be honest.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 5

@Starwire wrote:

I’m not entirely sure if this waiting list even exists to be honest.

from other posts the waiting list does not exists and as @Starwire says you just have to keep checking  dslchecker on daily basis and if you see available then phone options team 0800800030 and place your order  usually first come first served

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings