17-05-2013 14h18 - edited 17-05-2013 14h18
It seems to suggest it configures itself anyway.
Router Setup - F7K and F9K Models Without CD
Follow these steps to install your F7K or F9K model router. You will need the following:
1. Unplug the Power to your modem.
2. Connect the Ethernet Cord, which comes attached to your router, to your modem's Internet Port.
3. Plug in the Modem's Power Cord.
4. Plug in the Router's Power Cord.
5. Connect the second provided Ethernet Cord to one of the router's four LAN Ports and then to your computer.
on 17-05-2013 15h12
I resetthe unti to Factory default settings, performed the steps you indicated. and it failed to connect.
Then changed the method to PPOE and put the email@example.com in as the user and i had to put bt as the password, it would not accept spaces.
And it worked!!
Thank You very much for your help.
on 17-05-2013 15h28