Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Contributor

Re: BT Infinity 2

Maybe I'm not making mysel clear. The home plugs are in situ connecting my vision box to my hh3 (via the home plugs), I use my laptop in the same room as my vision box but am using a 10m Ethernet cable to connect my laptop direct to my HH3. I wanna buy an Ethernet splitter to utilise the home plug which is connected to my vision box to share the home plug between the vision box and my laptop. Is this possible and do I just new the one splitter??
Contributor

So many typos lol, I hope u get what I mean. At costa ATM.
Guru

O i see i get you, was questioning what other external source, i hadn't seen you mention your laptop, yes effectively you could buy a splitter, or your could just buy an additional homeplug, the signal will be sent to both homeplugs connected to your Vision Box and laptop.
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution
Contributor

Ah ok. Fabulous. Thanks for your help.
Guru

No problems buddy.
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution