Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Beginner

BT Infinity rollout plan

Openreach has announced that my exchange will be upgradd to superfast Broadband in 2012 with FTTC. However the infinity rollout plan does not show my exchange anywhere during 2012! I was hoping someone might be able to explain that abit further.....
Aspiring Contributor

Re: BT Infinity rollout plan

My experience has been that the information isn't updated as frequently or as comprehensively as it might be. It'll sort itself out in time, I'm sure.
Beginner

If openreach are enabling the exchange does that mean all cabinets?
Aspiring Expert

My experience is they do update frequently it's just that you can't trust what it says!

See stuck at the airport

Cheers

Alan

Guru

[ Edited ]

timcampbell wrote:
If openreach are enabling the exchange does that mean all cabinets?

Probably not all cabinets.

toekneem
http://www.no2nuisancecalls.net

(EASBF)

Expert

timcampbell wrote:
Openreach has announced that my exchange will be upgradd to superfast Broadband in 2012 with FTTC. However the infinity rollout plan does not show my exchange anywhere during 2012! I was hoping someone might be able to explain that abit further.....

Which exchange are you talking about? 

Beginner

Costessey norfolk, eacos.
Guru

COSTESSEY EACOS FTTC 2012 Norfolk.

See here (future exchanges)

Expert

BT announce exchanges in batches around 3 times a year so the plan shows around 9 months ahead at anytime. The source PippinCP links to is updated regularly copies of spreadsheets etc on the internet are now out of date.

Of course the exchange being updated does not mean that your cabinet will be included. If it is missed it maybe done later as a few areas are now finding - could not move for Openreach trucks recently in Basingstoke as they do another batch of cabinets here.

Beginner

I was hoping my cabinet would bedone, is there a cabinet rollout plan anywhere out there?