Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Contributor

BT account number

I placed an order today over the telephone for BT infinity, and engineer appt booked etc...

But one thing I am missing is my BT account number, I need this so I can set up the BT ID.  I tried ringing up but no help from India or wherever.  Is it possible for a moderator to help me out on this, I have not yet received a confirmation email but have received a BT Sport confirmation email which I set up with advisor on telephone. 

Help would be very appreciated, 

ModernFamilyFan

Re: BT account number

Hi ModernFamilyfan,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum, you will need to wait until the order for your service completes before registering for your BT ID by which time you should have received a letter confirming your account info.

Thanks

Neil

BTCare Community Mod

If we have asked you to email us with your details, please make sure you are logged in to the forum, otherwise you will not be able to see our ‘Contact Us’ link within our profiles.

We are sorry but we are unable to deal with service/account queries via the private message(PM) function so please don't PM your account info, we need to deal with this via our email account :-)

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.