Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

BT infinity speed not what it should be

Hey everyone I've had bt infinity now for about 5 weeks and havn't had any real problems, my speeds should be 40mbps down and 10mbps up, but for some reason lately my download speed has dropped to about 12/13 mbps peak and 20/23 off peak, i've called bt customer services who have said everything is fine and are in my opinion fobbing me off.

Can any one advise me what to do, i've done the usual restart of the router, clearing the cache from my devices so speed tests are faster, and tried bot wired and wireless connections.

Many thanks.

Re: BT infinity speed not what it should be

Hi Azeluk,

I'll be happy to have a closer look at this for you.

Could you drop me in an email please? Use the 'contact us' form in my forum profile under the 'about me' section. You can find it by clicking on my username.

BTCare Community Mod

If we have asked you to email us with your details, please make sure you are logged in to the forum, otherwise you will not be able to see our ‘Contact Us’ link within our profiles.

We are sorry but we are unable to deal with service/account queries via the private message(PM) function so please don't PM your account info, we need to deal with this via our email account :-)”
td-p/30">Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.