Expert
vofsanity2

BTW Performance Tester

I have been trying this off and on during the day and on the Further Diagnostics button getting

Your speed test has completed and the results are shown above, however during the test an error occurred while trying to retrieve additional details regarding your service. As a result we are unable to determine if the speed you received during the test is acceptable for your service. Please re-run the test if you require this additional information.

Am I alone in getting this problem ?

Sage
john46

Re: BTW Performance Tester

have you the latest version of Flash-player installed
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Distinguished Guru
DS

Working fine here - but I'm not on Infinity.

-+-No longer a forum member-+-
Aspiring Expert
Starman

I've had this happen to me a couple of times but when I again try later on it then works fine. So i suspect maybe its a load related issue.

----
BT Infinity (EASTF) 58.93/15.94 Mbps [IP Profile: 60.8/20 Mbps] using Openreach Modem & Billion BiPAC 7800N

Expert
vofsanity2

Thanks for your replies gentlemen.

I am using the latest flash player according to the Adobe web page.

I have also checked it works on an ADSL line.

I have tried more than one machine and it still fails on my FTTC line.

I have tried at several times from 09.00 to 24.00.

I have now raised a fault report since no one else seems to be having the problem so it may be peculiar to my account.

It last work successfully for me on 21/02/2013.

Aspiring Expert
Starman

Funny this vof, I had exactly the same issue about a year ago and it didn't work successfully for about a month I even raised the issue with the mods and they basically informed me it was completely out of their [BT Retail] hands. BT Wholesale issue.

----
BT Infinity (EASTF) 58.93/15.94 Mbps [IP Profile: 60.8/20 Mbps] using Openreach Modem & Billion BiPAC 7800N

Guru
ryant704

There was a few of us last year who posted here where we couldn't see our IP profiles or any information for about 2 months. Never got an answer and I'm currently still chasing it up to get one.

If this helped you please click the Star beside my name.

If this answered your question please click "Mark as Accepted Solution" below.
Expert
vofsanity2

Starman,

Thanks for the info.  It may be a BTW issue but BT retail need to get it fixed.

Ryant704,

Yes I am looking for my profile information also. Last years problem seemed to be Java related that was why I started using the BTW version.  Also the BE option does not work because it says BTW refuses to provide the information. 

I will see how my fault report progresses but if it is not successful I have plan B ready. Watch this thread !

Guru
ryant704

[ Edited ]

vofsanity2 wrote:

Starman,

Thanks for the info.  It may be a BTW issue but BT retail need to get it fixed.

Ryant704,

Yes I am looking for my profile information also. Last years problem seemed to be Java related that was why I started using the BTW version.  Also the BE option does not work because it says BTW refuses to provide the information. 

I will see how my fault report progresses but if it is not successful I have plan B ready. Watch this thread !

Correct, we couldn't also use the bRAS checker. I will find the old forum thread and post it here.

http://community.bt.com/t5/BT-Infinity/Speedtester-bt-com-not-working/td-p/698218

If this helped you please click the Star beside my name.

If this answered your question please click "Mark as Accepted Solution" below.
Expert
vofsanity2

Tester is still failing as posted above. Plan B does not seem to be working although still being pursued. Started Plan C with Plan D in the feasibility stage.

I noticed that the last page of the BTW tester has the following error:

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; GTB7.4; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E; BOIE8;ENUS)
Timestamp: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 15:02:51 UTC

Line: 98
Char: 1
Code: 0
URI: http://speedtest.btwholesale.com/PerformanceTesterWS/check_test_completed.do