Igster

Free upgrade to BT Infinity?

Can anyone tell me if the" free upgrade" to BT Infinity is genuine and what I should do next.  I am an existing BT broadband/BT vision customer who is frustrated by the lack of information and clarity currently available.  Thanks for your help

Aspiring Contributor
phillnjack

Re: Free upgrade to BT Infinity?

the only bit that is free is that they will come and connect it to your house for free. you then have to pay more for the service, you dont get anything for nothing from bt.

New customers get free fibre optic set up as well, so its nothing special from bt to offer this.

phill

Expert
jjgraphics

[ Edited ]

There is no charge for the equipment or installation, whether it costs more is dependent on which package you take compared with which package you are currently on.

I moved from ADSL Option 3 with Anytime Calls to Infinity with Anytime Calls and the like for like cost is the same as I was paying. If you place the order, watch out that they don't slip any unwanted extras in, such as Friends and Family Mobile if you don't want them.

If there is anything extra that you don't want, wait until after the installation is complete before cancelling the extras or it may screw up the installation dates.

Igster

Thanks Phil

Igster

Thanks
Contributor
Trev666

Would be nice to see BB/PHONE and TV packages and prices i could only find BB and Phone deals or is it hidden somewhere ?

I agree with OP it isnt very clear what changing all three could cost considering most people are on a *deal.