How do I cancel a BT Infinity order?

[ Edited ]

Hi,

I have erased this post and posted in the Other BB Queries

Regards,

george682

Aspiring Expert
Starman

Re: How do I cancel a BT Infinity order?

To quote the BT T&C -

Cancellation

1. You may cancel your agreement for the service before the service start date set out in the service terms. If you do so we will not charge you for the service.
   2. You may cancel your order for any equipment we have provided to allow you to use the service or for any other equipment you have requested, up to 10 calendar days after we deliver it. If you cancel any order for equipment within this period, you must return it (undamaged and in its original packaging), following our instructions. We will refund anything you have already paid for the equipment. If we have to collect the equipment we will charge you our reasonable costs for doing so. These rights are in addition to any other statutory right you may have to cancel your agreement.

The number I think would be most appropriate is -

From a landline dial:
0800 800 150

From a mobile dial:
0330 123 4150*

Opening hours
Monday to Friday 8am to 9pm, Saturday 8am to 8pm, and Sunday 9am to 6pm

Please have your account number to hand when you call us. You can find your account number on your bill.

If you need to call us from abroad, you can reach us on +44 179 359 8718. The cost of the call will depend on which country you are calling from

----
BT Infinity (EASTF) 58.93/15.94 Mbps [IP Profile: 60.8/20 Mbps] using Openreach Modem & Billion BiPAC 7800N

Aspiring Contributor
george682

Re: How do I cancel a BT Infinity order?

Thank you.