Aspiring Expert
Pancho78

Thank you BT and BTOR

Yes you have read it right after two years of slow .70meg and bellow speeds at my new house I swapped to bt for infinity (due to be ready in next few months hopefully) and today we finally had BTOR sent round to look at our broadband . We were told we should get between 4-1/2-6-1/2 meg but only got after line had settled .50 .well after two hours in house and not being able to isolate the problem and still slow they left and went to check out my cabinet .they came back a few more hours later with good news finally . There are three line from my house going to the cabinet (apparently common incase a line stops working ) and the cabinet is only 200plus meters from my house on the shortest line but for some reason i was on the lonest line .a staggering 2500m plus the BTOR men said they never seen a line travel that far tacking such a round about route but when they moved my line over to the shortest my line was hitting a steady 15-17 meg ! With 22 max achievable . So great job bt and BTOR and thank you for spending the time nessacery to figure this problem out ! Line has been steady and without problems since they left this afternoon.so bt are not that bad!
Guru
Webby

Re: Thank you BT and BTOR

Awesome news :smileywink:
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Aspiring Expert
Pancho78

Yes thank you . Sad realy but it's such a releaf to know it will work properly even with all the kids using it!
Contributor
MattUK

Thats a really good result!! Well done to the engineers for looking into it so well.