Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Beginner
0 Ratings
Accepted Solution

What Cabinet am I connected to?

Hi

Is anyone able to tell me (or tell me where I can find out) which PCP I am connected to. I did try to follow a few links to docs on here but they have since been removed.

My postcode is CM9 4YX

The checkers keep changing with their date for Infinity but Openreach have been around installing new cabinets nearby so would just like to know which I am connected to!

Cheers

Jeremy

Contributor
0 Ratings

Re: What Cabinet am I connected to?

I too would like this info. Sn14 0jd postcode.
Moderator-Retired

Hi guys,

I'm afraid the only sure way to determine which cabinet you're connected to is to provide us your telephone number.

For instance, jeremy - your postcode is served by two different cabinets, PCP16 and PCP22 - we won't know until we check your telephone number which of the two you're connected to!

If you want us to look into this, just fill out our contact form (the link is in my profile under "about me") and we'll get back to you asap.

Cheers

Dean
BTCare Community Mod

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Beginner
0 Ratings

Thanks Dean, have just sent message! Cheers
Contributor
0 Ratings

Thanks very much Dean. :-)
Aspiring Contributor
0 Ratings

Hi Dean, just sent you a message, thanks.
Beginner

Indeed, thanks Dean, appreciate the info, even if it does confirm I'm going to be FTTC-less Smiley Sad I'll have to make do with my 956kbps!

0 Ratings

Hi, I have sent in the form to find out if my cabinet will be on the list of fibre supplied broadband

I look forward to getting the response..

thanks

Aspiring Contributor
0 Ratings

i filled the web form in a few days ago, yet to hear anything..... Would really apreciate if somone could tell me the cab i am on....

Beginner
0 Ratings

I would also like to know this information so have filled out the appropriate form....hope to here soon.Smiley Happy