Aspiring Expert
tellboy

Wholesale Speed Test

Occassionally I get this when clicking on the "Run Diagnostic Test" button.

What does it mean?

type Exception report

description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot forward after response has been committed
	org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.doForward(RequestProcessor.java:1078)
	org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processForwardConfig(RequestProcessor.java:396)
	org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:232)
	org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1913)
	org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doPost(ActionServlet.java:462)
	javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:710)
	javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:803)

note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the Apache Tomcat/6.0.16 logs.

Expert
ray_dorset

Re: Wholesale Speed Test

It means what it says in the description. Their server-side java process has thrown an error.
Aspiring Expert
tellboy

ray_dorset wrote:
It means what it says in the description. Their server-side java process has thrown an error.

Well ray_dorset, I can read :smileywink:

Why?

Is it all to do with BT's server or has it anything to do wth the speed test interaction with the HH3?

All the best

Expert
ray_dorset

It is all to do with BT's server.
Expert
infinidim

I think that they have fixed it this morning. I just tried doing one and it worked ok. This issue with their servers has been going on randomly for 5 years to my knowledge. I do wish they would fix it.

Infinidim
Megadodo Publications
Ursa Minor Beta

If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side
If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’