Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
foxops
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

£20 Amazon voucher not recieved

Go to solution

I too have not received my £20 Amazon voucher. I even terminated my old contract early knowing that the voucher would cover the added cost. I filled in the online form and received an acknowledgement email promising delivery in 30 days, its about 40 days so far and nothing - worse there is not any channel to make contact. I am hoping this forum might help....

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: £20 Amazon voucher not recieved

Go to solution

Hi Foxops,

Welcome to the community forum. I am sorry to hear you haven't received your voucher. If you've gone through the claim process but still haven't receive your Gift Card, then please contact BT using the link - Contact BT. That link if for the voucher team and they will be able to chase this for you.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
foxops
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution
Thanks for responding PaddyB. I used the link provided and filled in yet another form, hope it works this time. The form asks for the order no. (VOL.........) but on my email acknowledgement from BT my order is in the format (BTCZZC0ZZ........). I have reread all the emails and cannot find anything beginning VOL... Does this matter? Regards
0 Ratings
foxops
Beginner
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution
Thanks PaddyB, my voucher finally arrived on 21 May. It only took 9 weeks. No one else in BT responded to my requests except you. Thanks again.
0 Ratings