Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

30 day money back guarantee

Go to solution

Hi. I recently switched to BT mobile and transferred my number. However, my signal with BT mobile is not as I expected in the places I need it most so I would like to cancel the new SIM and port my number back to O2. I am informed that I need to wait 30 days for BT to release a PAC code, is there any way I can cancel the new SIM and get my PAC code sooner (ie, before the 30 day money back guarantee expires). Thanks in advance

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Message 2 of 5

Re: 30 day money back guarantee

Go to solution

Hi @surridge8 welcome to the community and thanks for posting, I'm sorry to see you're having issues with the BT Mobile signal. Yes, you can ask for the PAC issued before the 30 days are up by speaking to Mobile cancellations on 0800 800 150, more information can be found on the BT Mobile 30 Money back guarantee on this link. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Thank you for your assistance, I will call tomorrow.

Cheers

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Please let us know how you get on @surridge8.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

All sorted, thank you. Actually much easier than I expected, I remember years ago trying to cancel a mobile contract took a minimum of 30 minutes, after being passed through to various departments all trying to convince you to stay etc. But called-up BT and had PAC code within about 3 minutes and staff member was professional and not pushy.

Thanks again.

0 Ratings