cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 3

5th lucky?? Haha don't be daft!

I ordered a bt mobile contract on 12/11 it didn't arrive as promised on 15/11 so I rang to check to be told it had got stuck in the system so the only way to solve it was to cancel it and reorder, so I did only for them to say it had failed due to them inputting the wrong address for the courier (addressed it to bt?) so that was cancelled, attempt 3 I ordered via the helpline as he assured me he would sort it because of all the trouble I'd had he assured me it would be sorted and delivered on Saturday 20th... sat 20th no phone arrived I called again to be told it had left bt and was with DPD... Monday no phone it an email received at 11.41pm to say there was a delay and it would be delivered on 23/11 as promised? New date to me? I rang again to be told there had been a problem but they didn't know why and the only thing to do was to cancel the order and re order online again! So I did for it to fail within 2 hours I rang bt to be told they didn't know why AGAIN and they cancelled the order and told me to do it again so I did for the fifth time... still no phone dispatched yet it's due to be delivered tomorrow... not holdingout much hope!! I've paid £180 so far in placing orders as each order requires a one of payment! So fed up of the lies!!!
Tags (1)
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: 5th lucky?? Haha don't be daft!

Hi @Nicolahughes

Welcome to the forum and thanks for your post!

I'm sorry for the problems you're having with your BT Mobile order.  Your post doesn't make great reading if I'm perfectly honest and it sounds like you're going round in circles!

Send us over your details and we'll help sort this out for you from here.  Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link on the left hand side underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: 5th lucky?? Haha don't be daft!