cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

£90 Gift card not received

Go to solution

I joined BT mobile at four months ago  as there was a £90 giftcard offered as sweetener. With this card included the price of the mobile was acceptable. Without it, it is way more expensive than competitors.

After many months, two complaints one phone calls and two promises that it would arrive in the next 3-5 days nothing has arrived.

I repeate again I claimed my gift card twice and this is a responce I got.

quote:

**Edited By Mod** I have claimed this card within 3 months from the day your services are activated.

This is bad mis-marketing and extreamelly bad costumer service. Clearly the hope on the part of BT is that I will give up and they won't have to give me what I am due.

Anybody oput there have any furhter advice?

Thanks in advance,

Michael

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: £90 Gift card not received

Go to solution

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Hi @michaeldorazil Sorry you have not received your gift card despite requesting this within the 3 month window.

We will be happy to help you with this if you send us your details. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Hi @michaeldorazil,

I'm sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I've received confirmation from our promotion team that your Amazon voucher has been issued on the 7th of Feb and it will arrive within the next 30 days.

Please accept my apology for the delay.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings