Did you mean: 
Highlighted
KatieFB
Beginner
Message 1 of 21

£95 reward card?!

Go to solution
Hi
I ordered my partner a SIM card through my account (as I'm the account holder). I ordered it on 24th November 2017 and the SIM card was activated on 28th November 2017. With the SIM offer, it showed that we could also claim a £95 reward card. I've tried for a month to claim, but when I try to, it comes up with
'Sorry we can't bring up your details at the moment please try again later'
How can I claim if it is continuously saying this?!
Thank you
0 Ratings
20 REPLIES 20
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 21

Re: £95 reward card?!

Go to solution

Welcome to this user forum.

Try https://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact_email/c/6090

0 Ratings
KatieFB
Beginner
Message 3 of 21

Go to solution
Thank you. I've done that, so I hope I get a reply. I just can't seem to find a phone number to see if I can get it dealt with quicker
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 21

Go to solution

@KatieFB wrote:
Thank you. I've done that, so I hope I get a reply. I just can't seem to find a phone number to see if I can get it dealt with quicker

Actually, its quicker using that form, as it all has to go to the same team anyway.

0 Ratings
KatieFB
Beginner
Message 5 of 21

Go to solution
I told them in the email that I COULDN'T claim, but they seem to think I've already claimed and it hasn't been delivered!!! I gave all information and so they would see that it hasn't even been claimed! So they need to apparently investigate and will get back to me in 5 working days. I know that claiming expires after 3 months, so I feel like they are trying to 'drag it out' so that they can say after the 3 months that it's expired!! I am just going to legally terminate the contract with them due to a missold product!
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 21

Go to solution

Hi @KatieFB and thanks for posting.

Can you post the link you're using to try to claim the voucher? The claims team you've sent the details to should be able to check this for you. If you can drop me over an email I'll make sure it's looked into correctly. You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
KatieFB
Beginner
Message 7 of 21

Go to solution
Hi
Thank you, I've contacted you
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 21

Go to solution

Hi @KatieFB I called earlier sorry I could not reach you. 

I would like to reassure you that you are eligible for the Reward Card. I have contacted the promotions team to check on when you will receive this and should hear back in a few days. I'll contact you back then to confirm the delivery timescale.

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 21

Go to solution

Hi @KatieFB The promotions team have replied and confirmed that they have ordered the £95 card for you now and this will be delivered within the next 30 days.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
KatieFB
Beginner
Message 10 of 21

Go to solution
I received it!! Thank you so much for your help!!