cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 13

Re: Activating my new Sim card

Go to solution

1 - On your old number, text “PAC” to 65075, you'll need to have the Plusnet sim card in your mobile for this.

2 - Plusnet will then reply with the PAC, typically in 60 seconds

3 - Once you’ve got your PAC code head to bt.com/keepmynumber and log in using your BT ID and password.
Follow the on-screen instructions to enter your PAC code.

Number transfer times

It takes between 24-48 hours to transfer your number to us. Although if you put the request late on Friday, over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday, it may take up to three days.

Check the status of your order using your postcode and order reference (which you'll find on your order confirmation email) at bt.com/trackmynumber.

You can keep using your old SIM while we move your number.

We’ll send you an email and SMS confirming you’ve asked us to move your number, along with the date the transfer will take place. You’ll get another one when the transfer is complete.

Transfer hasn't worked? 

Get in touch by calling 0800 800 150

More info at BT Mobile PAC code 

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 13

Go to solution

If you already have the PAC code you can enter it here https://www.bt.com/help/mobile/getting-started/keep-your-number#:~:text=avoid%20double%20payments.-,... but it is only valid for 30 days so you may have to sacrifice the £5.50

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 13

Go to solution

Okay, I have switched the accounts and says "switch completed". However, I have three little coloured balls bouncing up and down with "please wait" underneath. It's been going for 20 minutes and nothing has happened.

0 Ratings