cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Adding another SIM to BT Family SIM

Hello everyone.  I wonder if someone could help me with how I can order a 4th SIM to my BT Family SIM package.  I have landline, Halo 2 and 3 SIMs on my account at the moment.  Each SIM has 5gb data but then the Halo part of my deal doubles the data.  I’ve spent the last 3 nights going through all of the various options and simply cannot find the right one.  I remember taking the package out and then needing to add the 3rd SIM and it was really easy.  Now, it isn’t.  Any guidance would be appreciated.  I found a link for people wanting to add a SIM (like I do) but that was the one thing that couldn’t be done.  Cheers, Jon

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Adding another SIM to BT Family SIM

Hi @Jonathanmbentley, welcome to the forum and sorry you can't get another family sim ordered online. If you are still experiencing this problem with the online order it would be best to call in and speak with the BT Mobile team. They'll be able to get this set up for you.

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Morning @JohnC2 , thanks for this.  I suppose I’ve just been a bit lazy with the expectation that everything can be done online these days.  I will call them today.  All the best, Jon

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Let us know how you get on @Jonathanmbentley . Hopefully the mobile guys will get you sorted.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings