Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Scotsmac
Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Advice on adding mobile to my BT account - Part 2

Go to solution
... so just why would anyone look at a post which has been tagged "solved" ... duh!!

Thanks for your help so far...

Trying to get the straightforward SIM £5 deal. I'm logged in, so the page fills in my BT account number; I click the button for it to continue and wait for completion, then get this message: 

"We can’t complete this order as the account information provided does not include BT Mobile. Please check your details and try again."

My aim is simply to get a SIM for my iPhone 5s. My phone can't be on my account until I get the new SIM. However, please tell me if I've got the wrong end of the stick...

I'll settle for a new number. I don't have that many contacts to worry about 😀

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
-Richie-
Guru
Message 2 of 3

Re: Advice on adding mobile to my BT account - Part 2

Go to solution

@Scotsmacwrote:
My aim is simply to get a SIM for my iPhone 5s. My phone can't be on my account until I get the new SIM. However, please tell me if I've got the wrong end of the stick...

I'll settle for a new number. I don't have that many contacts to worry about 😀

If I read this right, you have no BT mobile products currently, you're happy with the phone you have, you want a BT sim only deal from BT, is that correct ?
You've logged in but are having issues with the order, you have 2 options :

1) Ring BT on 0800 800 150, speak with the Loyalty or Value team, let them place the order for you.
2) Create a brand new account with just the new sim, then have your other services merged to the new account, this option would change your billing cycle on the original account.

Scotsmac
Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: Advice on adding mobile to my BT account - Part 2

Go to solution

A very, very belated thanks to Richie. Life got in the way, as the saying goes. I finally got the PAC and signed up for the £5 SIM without any problems. So far, so good 🙂

Stay safe all and have a good Christmas break 🎅

0 Ratings