cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 1 of 2

Advice on adding mobile to my BT account - Part 2

... so just why would anyone look at a post which has been tagged "solved" ... duh!!

Thanks for your help so far...

Trying to get the straightforward SIM £5 deal. I'm logged in, so the page fills in my BT account number; I click the button for it to continue and wait for completion, then get this message: 

"We can’t complete this order as the account information provided does not include BT Mobile. Please check your details and try again."

My aim is simply to get a SIM for my iPhone 5s. My phone can't be on my account until I get the new SIM. However, please tell me if I've got the wrong end of the stick...

I'll settle for a new number. I don't have that many contacts to worry about 😀

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Expert
Message 2 of 2

Re: Advice on adding mobile to my BT account - Part 2

@Scotsmacwrote:
My aim is simply to get a SIM for my iPhone 5s. My phone can't be on my account until I get the new SIM. However, please tell me if I've got the wrong end of the stick...

I'll settle for a new number. I don't have that many contacts to worry about 😀

If I read this right, you have no BT mobile products currently, you're happy with the phone you have, you want a BT sim only deal from BT, is that correct ?
You've logged in but are having issues with the order, you have 2 options :

1) Ring BT on 0800 800 150, speak with the Loyalty or Value team, let them place the order for you.
2) Create a brand new account with just the new sim, then have your other services merged to the new account, this option would change your billing cycle on the original account.

0 Ratings